WYKEHAM PARISH COUNCIL
There will be a Meeting of the Wykeham Parish Council on Monday 22nd September at 6:30 pm at the St John’s Office, Wykeham Business Centre.
Gary Parkin – Clerk to the Council
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1st September 2014
- Apologies for absence.
- Declaration of Interests.
- Draft Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 21st July 2014.
- Matters Arising
- Police Report – summarise/presentation if available.
- Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 (Update)
- Consultations and Liaison
- Planning Applications
- Wykeham Quarry- Planning permission C4/11/00099/CC – Update
- General Correspondence – available at the Meeting for Members to view and consider.
- Parish Newsletter
- Public Question Time – limited to 15 minutes.
- CONFIDENTIAL ITEM – Parish Council Vacancy
- Date and time of next meeting – confirm Monday 17th November 2014.