WYKEHAM PARISH COUNCIL
There will be a Meeting of the Wykeham Parish Council to be held on Monday 17 March 2014 at 6.30pm at the St John’s Office, Wykeham Business Centre.
Chris Holmes – Clerk to the Council Tel 01723 379749
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Declaration of Interests and Register of Interests.
3 Draft Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 20 January 2014.
4 Finance – to receive the latest report.
5 Community Projects, issues and initiatives – to receive updates on:
- The Village Hall Project.
- Millennium Walk and Ruston Amenity Area.
- WRNM News.
- Derwent Valley BRIDGE.
- The Parish Plan 2006.
- Any other Community Issues.
6 Changes to Public Transport including the 128 Scarborough/Pickering/Helmsley
7 Consultations and Liaison:
- North York Moors NPA – Planning Applications Local Vetting Criteria.
- North York Moors NPA – Design Awards.
- North York Moors NPA – Moorsbus.
8 Planning Application updates:
- Erection of a building for grain storage at Ruston Farm – 13/02596/FL.
- Erection of a canopy/shelter at Wykeham C of E Primary School – NY/2013/0405/FUL.
9 General correspondence – available at the Meeting for Members to view and
10 Public Question Time – limited to 15 minutes.
11 CONFIDENTIAL ITEM – Arrangements for appointing a new Clerk.
12 Date and time of next Meeting – Annual Meeting of the Parish Council on Monday
19 May 2014 at 6.00pm.
The Parish Council Meeting will be followed by the Annual Parish Assembly at
Both Meetings will be in the St John’s Office at Wykeham Business Centre.