WYKEHAM PARISH COUNCIL
13 January 2014.
There will be a Meeting of the Wykeham Parish Council to be held on Monday 20 January 2014 at 6.30pm at the St John’s Office, Wykeham Business Centre.
Chris Holmes – Clerk to the Council 01723 379749
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Declaration of Interests and Register of Interests.
3 Draft Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 18 November 2013.
4 Finance – to receive the latest report and review the Financial Regulations.
5 Community Projects, issues and initiatives – to receive updates on:
- The Village Hall Project.
- Millennium Walk and Ruston Amenity Area.
- WRNM News.
- Derwent Valley BRIDGE.
- The Parish Plan 2006.
- Any other Community Issues.
6 Consultations and Liaison:
- North York Moors – Planning Applications Local Vetting Criteria.
- Scarborough Borough Council – Register of Electors.
7 Planning Application:
- Erection of a building for grain storage at Ruston Farm – 13/02596/FL.
8 General correspondence – available at the Meeting for Members to view and
9 Public Question Time – limited to 15 minutes.
10 CONFIDENTIAL ITEM – Consideration of quotations for grass cutting in 2014.
11 Date and time of next Meeting – Monday 17 March 2014 at 6.30pm.