WYKEHAM PARISH COUNCIL
12 May 2014.
The Annual Meeting of the Wykeham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 19 May 2014 at 6.00pm at the St John’s Office, Wykeham Business Centre.
The Parish Council Meeting will be followed by the Annual Parish Assembly at 7.15pm and will include public question time.
Chris Holmes – Clerk to the Council
01723 379749 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Election of Chairman for 2014/15.
3 Election of Vice Chairman for 2014/15.
4 Declaration of interests.
5 Minutes of the Meetings held on 17 March and 16 April 2014.
6 Finance – to receive the latest report including:
(1) Summary of year end accounts
(2) Annual return to the Auditor
(3) Notice to renew the Council’s insurances
(1) Scarborough Borough Council – Draft Street Collections Policy
(2) North York Moors Planning Authority – New entry on Forestry Commission Register.
(3) North York Moors Planning Authority – Involving People in Planning.
8 General correspondence – available at the Meeting for Members to view and
9 Confirmation of Mr G Parkin as Clerk to the Parish Council.
10 Date, time and venue of next Meeting.