WYKEHAM PARISH COUNCIL
11 November 2013.
There will be a Meeting of the Wykeham Parish Council to be held on Monday 18 November 2013 at 6.30pm at the St John’s Office, Wykeham Business Centre.
Chris Holmes – Clerk to the Council 01723 379749
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Declaration of Interests.
3 Draft Minutes of the Meeting held on Thursday 10 October 2013.
4 Finance – to receive the latest report including a draft Budget for 2014/15.
5 Community Projects, issues and initiatives – to receive updates on:
• The Village Hall Project.
• Millennium Walk and Ruston Amenity Area.
• WRNM News.
• Derwent Valley BRIDGE.
• Any other Community Issues.
6 Consultations and Liaison:
• North Yorkshire County Council – Proposed reductions to bus service subsidy.
• North Yorkshire County Council – Household Waste Recycling Centres.
• Scarborough Borough Council – Whitby Business Park Action Area Plan.
7 Planning Application:
• Erection of a Wind Turbine at Kirk Gate, Sawdon.
8 General correspondence – available at the Meeting for Members to view and
9 Public Question Time – limited to 15 minutes.
10 Date and time of next Meeting – Monday 20 January 2014 at 6.30pm.