WYKEHAM PARISH COUNCIL
07 May 2013.
You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Wykeham Parish Council to be held on Monday 13 May 2013 at 6.00pm at the St John’s Office, Wykeham Business Centre. Please let me know if you cannot attend. (The Parish Council Meeting will be followed by the Annual Parish Assembly at 7.00pm).
Chris Holmes – Clerk to the Council
01723 379749 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Election of Chairman.
3 Election of Vice Chairman.
4 Declaration of interests.
5 Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 18 March 2013 (enclosure).
6 Finance – to receive the latest report including:
(1) Summary of year end accounts
(2) Annual return to the Auditor
(2) Notice to renew the Council’s insurances
(3) Confirmation of the Clerk’s Salary for 2013/14.
(1) Scarborough Borough Council – Review of Licensing Policy and Cumulative Impact Polices and also Taxi and Private Hire Policy
(2) Scarborough Borough Council and the North York Moors National Park Authority – Joint Draft Whitby Business Park Area Action Plan.
8 Update on Planning Applications:
(1) York Potash Ltd – NY/2013/0062/MEIA
(2) Wind Farm (10 turbines) at Linghall Farm, West Heslerton – 11/00270/MFULE
9 General correspondence – available at the Meeting for Members to view and consider.
10 Date, time and venue of next Meeting – see draft Annual Programme enclosed.