WYKEHAM PARISH COUNCIL
04 October 2013.
There will be a Meeting of the Wykeham Parish Council to be held on Thursday 10 October 2013 at 6.30pm at the St John’s Office, Wykeham Business Centre.
Chris Holmes – Clerk to the Council
01723 379749 e-mail email@example.com
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Declaration of Interests and Register of Interests.
3 Draft Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 08 July 2013.
4 Finance – to receive the latest report.
5 Community Projects, issues and initiatives – to receive updates on:
- The Village Hall Project.
- Millennium Walk and Ruston Amenity Area.
- WRNM News.
- Village Show.
- Any other Community Issues.
6 Consultations and Liaison:
- Wykeham Quarry – Representation on the Management Committee.
- North Yorkshire County Council – Proposed reductions to bus service subsidy.
- Scarborough Borough Council – Central Rural Area Committee Funding.
- Scarborough Borough Council – Local Support for Council Tax 2014/15.
- Scarborough Borough Council – Polling District and Polling Station Review.
7 Update on Planning Developments and Applications:
- York Potash Ltd – NY/2013/0062/MEIA.
- Viking Gas – NYM/2012/0475/FL.
- Alterations and extension to form stable and pig sty at North Moor Cottage, East North Moor – NYM/2013/0328/FL.
- Wind Farm (10 turbines) at Linghall Farm, West Heslerton – 11/00270/MFULE.
- Wykeham Quarry Extension – Approval of details – NY/2013/0240/A30.
8 General correspondence – available at the Meeting for Members to view and
9 Public Question Time – limited to 15 minutes.
10 Date, time and venue of next Meetings.